Why Use Foam?
Expanded Polystyrene (EPS) is an extremely versatile material. It’s durable, lightweight and cost effective – and offers excellent thermal and soundproofing qualities.
- Lightweight – polystyrene foam is easily handled and inexpensive to transport
- Fast Turnaround – items can be made in a fraction of the time it would take using conventional materials such as wood, stone & metal
- Cost Effective – an economic alternative where the sheer scale, time or materials involved otherwise would make a project infeasible
- Versatile – easy to work with and has virtually no limit on size
- Eye-catching – different coatings and finishes can be applied with ease
- Durable – suited to both internal and external locations
- Buoyant – excellent core material for pontoons and marine applications
- Ozone Friendly – polystyrene foam does not give off greenhouse gases
- Recyclable – any waste produced during the manufacturing process is used to produce new blocks of polystyrene foam
At Polystyrene Solutions, we can easily supply different densities and grades of EPS according to your specific requirements. And for your added peace of mind, we only stock fire retardant polystyrene foam products.